Sunday, November 18, 2012

Great Day/Experience at HappyWillow, Fusionpolis

Today's parents not only are busy with our children's daily activities, most of us are very often busy attending birthday parties of our children's friends or our friends' children.

Whenever I attended such parties, I would look into how well the event is organized, the cleanliness of the venue and the attentiveness of the staffs - hmm, what a typical mother. Well, I supposed all these matters especially if I am considering to bring my kids back there for a Fun-day or perhaps (who knows) it might be the next birthday venue for my girls.

So far, I have attended parties at Go-Go-Bambini, The Gym @Tanglin Mall and @Rochester Mall, and also (today) @HappyWillow.

I must say that all 4 have their own good way in planning for the birthday event; keeping in mind on safety, as well as program planned such that even the youngest child will get to enjoy the FUN.

Having attended today's party at HappyWillow, I MUST and have to compliment on the attentiveness and helpfulness of the staffs. Why? All because both my girls decided to 'test their patience' ;).

1st incident: my younger girl spilled over a cup full of orange juice. Less than 2 seconds, one of the staff came over to my rescue. I apologized for the mess, got my little one (1yo) to apologize; she did with her 'ori' :). The staff smiled and replied 'No worries at all'. :)

2nd incident (just 10min after the first): this time the test was put up by my elder girl (3yo)...hmm, I should not have embarrased her by saying this publicly but (ok let's just read and forget about this tomorrow ok? ;)). She couldn't hold on much longer and gave the party floor a 'quick-wash'; okok, she pee :(...Luckily the party room was left with me, my girl and a few standing adults (it was near to ending time). The adults went 'oooooohhhh' and I could sense my girl's embarrassment and quickly said (to the adults) "ooh, it was mommy's fault". Again, within the next second, the lady-staff came over with a mop and said to us (smiling), "it's ok, mommy can you bring her one side while I clean up the area"...This time, I apologized repeatedly for the 2 'accidents', my girl apologized too and she told me 'don't worry about it at all, she is still young'... :):):)

Well done HappyWillow and Congratulations Jason ~ for having a Great Team working with you!

Will I be a return-customer? A DEFINITE - 'YES' :), not just because of what the staffs have done for me today.

HappyWillow is a play-gym that caters not only to the kids but Jason has the parents in mind too, for creating a very cozy Willow Lounge area where we can sit, relax and have a cuppa, while our kids roam the 'Play Garden'.  There are also pretend-play child-size furnitures and tools, cars etc.. Not forgetting, there is a Book Burrow with a wide array of children's books for the little 'bookworms'!

Now - would you not want to visit Happy Willow???

Well, I have already made an appointment to be there this coming Fri (23 Nov) for their First-Ever 'Willow Festive Fair'. See you, Jason and Team!

Wait, wait, Thanks Donna for having us and giving me an eye-opening at HappyWillow ~ A Great Party with Great Event Organizers @a Great Venue! :)


From left: Leia (bday girl), Donna, Alexia, ME

Sliding-FUN: (my 2 Angels) Alexia and Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment