Tuesday, November 06, 2012

I AM BACK!!!!

Gosh! I have been gone for a GOOD 3 years.
Where have I been? What have I been doing??

Once again - Hello Everyone! Babyummy is BACK, now with a BIGGER heart and a Healthier ME!

Let's do a quick recap of the 3 years:
I have truly dedicated my time to my daughters - YES, you heard me right - I am now a mother of 2 lovely girls. Alexis is 3 and Alexia 1...How time flies ya :)


Alexis is now attending Nursery 1 in Queenstown Good Shepherd Kindergarten and Alexia is still enjoying 'home-leave' :)

After I gave birth to Alexis on 30.10.2009 (yup, that was exactly when I stopped blogging!), I almost sold myself to her. 365days, every hour, minute and second, was FOR HER; don't you think she look great?!!

Then Alexia 'join' us on 12.06.2011; their age gap being 20mths apart and I got even busier, eeh...no helper ok, ALL BY MYSELF, and of course with (limited) help of hubby! :)

The 2 of them are totally different: Alexis is the quiet while Alexia is loud, Alexis is gentle while Alexia is ACTIVE!

Few of my friends commented: "luckily you had Alexis FIRST. If Alexia is the elder one, don't think you would go for a second child". Haha... perhaps. But with my love for children, I think I would still go for a second one even if Alexia is No.1. In fact, after I gave birth to Alexis, though she is a very good girl, easy to handle, I also told my hubby '1 is enough, let's focus and give her the BEST'. But, when Alexis almost turned 1 year old, I suddenly have this weird feeling that somehow, somewhere, she seems to be missing out on 'something', something which other kids have but she doesn't ~ a sibling! I felt that her loneliness and that was when I told my hubby "let's go for a 2nd one", and I am glad we did! Look at Alexia ~ she is so cheerful, she is such a GEM.

In fact, both of them are my PRECIOUS!

Now that they are gradually growing up and my hands aren't as tight. It is time I move my butt. I have sat/sleep for a long 3 years. If I still continue to sit and sleep, I really dunno if no.3 will pop out and perhaps you will hear from me again in another 3 years' time...whahaha...

Witnessing their growth and developments has given me a brand new insight of what Motherhood is. The greatest joy comes when each of them starts to call me 'Mommy' :) and the greatest worry is when they are unwell.

I believe all mommies are the same, WE all want the BEST for our child(ren), we want them to be in the BEST OF HEALTH.

We may get annoyed, be impatient, get angry with them BUT finally, we still love them more than anyone else and we will go ALL OUT; across the mountains, over the oceans, to give them whatever they need.

My grandma used to say 'your mom gave birth to you, you give birth to your children' ~ this cycle will repeat forever unchanged ~ this is so very true.

Ok, it is late now... 2:15am (local time). Goodnight Everyone.

See YOU SOON!!! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment