Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Today on 11.4.2018...



Image result for motivated images cute

Waking up with a heavy-head is the last thing every mother look forward to. Especially for those who needs to rush their kids to school before heading to work themselves.

Today, I woke up with one but the early morning rush of preparing breakfast and getting the girls ready still continues. Lucky for me is I have already stopped working 😉 ; oh ya, I have stopped my Kindy-job and now back to being a Full-Time SAHM again. Yes, AGAIN 😆. Why do I stop since my younger girl is in Primary One now. Well, when the time comes and I think I need to stop, I stop ~ it is just this simple. Financially ok, not ok? That has never come into my mind in whatever decisions I need to make; we are NOT RICH. Rather, the word 'Sacrifices' calls for us. Everyone works and lives differently, we decides and choose what is best for us. Every morning is a blessing now that I get to take breakfast with Aaron before he leaves for work and on some days, I catch-up with friends over breakfast - all these I never had time to do for the past 3 years.

Back to where I started ~ heavy-headed. It could be due to the natural sauna environment we have in Singapore or the second-most anticipated period has come ~ SA1 😅 ! I still remember I was an extreme student who loves exam periods during my school days - CRAZY right? Yeah, that's me. And now, not just one but BOTH my girls are taking their SA1, commencing next week! Yes, I'm excited too! So excited that it took me TWO days to work out their exam preparation, taking into consideration to give Alexis FREE time on her CCA days and the days she have piano lessons. Not forgetting that Saturdays are also meant to be a RELAX day too -  "striking a balance in work and play" is always rooted in my mind.

When you are the designated person who takes care of household, daily meals, their well-being AND when you are also are their TUTOR for all subjects, this is really NO JOKE. Again, this is my choice. Most importantly, I am happy doing what I am doing.

Mommies, the time has come; it always will come 😆. Let's embrace it, have fun battling it together with our kids and 加油🙆!
 
Today on 11.4.2018...I woke up with a heavy-head, yet I am feeling happy because I am back on my blog once again 💖.




No comments:

Post a Comment